Bing Webmaster Tools offers web analytics that help follow your sites traffic and recent trends of your site’s activity. Web analytics are not just tools for measuring web traffic but can be used as a tool for business research and market research, and to assess and improve the effectiveness of a web site.
From Bing Webmaster Tools Support Site:
Bing Webmaster Tools allow you to:
- See your site as Bing does, View crawl activity, index coverage, traffic stats, and more.
- Optimize for search. Research which keywords are driving traffic to your site.
- Share site information with Bing. Upload sitemaps, control our crawler, block URLs and tell us how to interact with your site.
- Who is linking to you? See a comprehensive view of sites, with anchor text, that are linking to your site.
How do I get my site verified by Bing?
You can get your website listed in Microsoft's Bing search engine using the simple steps below.
1. Create a Windows LiveID account.
In order to use Bing’s Webmaster Tools you must first create a Windows LiveID account.