How do I delete my WebsID?
If you are certain you want to delete your WebsID, make sure you’ve performed the following steps to disassociate your WebsID from any sites:
- Either delete or move all your sites to other WebsID accounts so you are not associated with any sites
- Leave all websites in which you are an admin of
- Leave all websites in which you are a member of
Make sure oyu're logged in to the dashboard for current WebsID you wish to delete. On the right column is the “Account Information” panel with a blue button for Managing Account settings. Click the Manage Account Settings button to launch the “WebsID Account Settings” window. Here, you will see the "delete" link.
NOTE: If you have not performed the steps to disassociate your WebsID from managed and subscribed sites, you will be prompted to in your WebsID account settings.
IMPORTANT: Reasons you may have trouble changing or deleting your WebsID:
- The WebsID (email address) is already in use.
- There are still sites attached to it.
- You are trying to make changes from a specific site (username) dashboard instead of your main WebsID dashboard.