Some users are seeing slow loading or are unable to load Webs.com or their sites. Users may also have issues viewing the builder or viewing images on a page.
What We Need:
- Your site address
- Your IP address (http://whatismyipaddress.com/)
- Your internet service provider (ISP)
- If you are able to access http://webs.com (yes or no)
- If you are able to access your site (yes or no)
- Any error message you receive
- A traceroute to the page you can't access (your site or Webs, instructions athttp://www.wikihow.com/Traceroute )
Please note that sites are still up and visible to most folks. The issue is that some people on certain networks or locations may be experiencing issues with connecting to the sites to load them, and we need additional info to help further. In addition, using a proxy or trying to access your site or Webs from a different network may allow you to connect.
As a temporary workaround, you may wish to try using the Zenmate Application with your browser (Firefox, Chrome or Opera). https://zenmate.com/
Thank you all for your patience!