How to Get In Touch With Webs Support
We offer several methods for obtaining support for your Webs, Inc account. All of your options can be found in the Support section once you log in.
If you're having problems logging in, please click here.
How do I get to Support?
Okay, I'm in the Support Portal, what now?
In the Support Portal you will see 5 sections:
- Search for common questions and answers using the Search option at the top of the page
- Self-Help includes our knowledgebase, FAQs, and Video tutorials
- Webs Customer Support includes the Community, Live Chat and Email Support
- Service announcements will contain up to date information about known issues
- Frequently Asked Questions contains direct links to some of our frequently asked questions
FAQ and Knowledgebase
This is a perfect place to start, with articles about how to use our tools and how to make your website great.
If you prefer visual learning, this is a great place to learn how to build your site with the help of video tutorials.
Webs Customer Support
Unlike most support "forums" our community is a great place to get help with building your site. We have customer service representatives and super users in the community day and night looking to help you make the most of your site.
Talk about product related questions one on one with one of our helpful support representatives in our real time chat option. Representatives are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Live Chat support is available to our premium customers only. Sign up today!
Our Support Gurus can be found through this option. The best of the best respond to your email questions. So, if you have a complex question, or a question about your domain name or billing for your account, this is where to go!
Email Support is available to our premium customers only. Sign up today!